Ann is a certified coach and consultant that specializes in defining your strengths and accounting for your blind spots. She is also an MBTI Master Practitioner with a subspecialty in interpreting the MBTI Step III, a highly personalized roadmap in personality development.
Ann has also studied the brain for over 35 years, first as a speech pathologist and now as an International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coach.
08:40 Are all personality types equally strong and do they each have the same potential?
10:55 How valuable is it that we know and understand our personality and our strengths?
20:48 How do we define self-awareness?
26:37 Is there a way to measure self-awareness?
36:48 Is there a ‘success’ ratio between thinking, doing and being?
- Becoming an entrepreneur will expose the things that you need to pay attention to that you normally wouldn’t.
- Self-awareness is not a one way thing. It can also be referred to as other-awareness.
- The more self-aware you are, the more other-aware you are.
Reach out to Ann:
- Website: https://www.annholm.net/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annholmnet/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnnholmNet
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annholmnet/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachannholmnet/
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message