Kim Everitt is the founder and CEO of the NeuroCoach Institute, a leading coaching academy. The Neurocoach Institute qualifies coaches and provides professional coaching services to businesses and individuals.
She is a Teacher, NeuroCoach, Author, Facilitator, and Keynote speaker.
Kim has extensive experience in the professional coaching industry and has qualified hundreds of coaches and worked with numerous large to entrepreneurial companies, with a focus on leaders and managers.
She is also the author of various coaching manuals, methodologies as well as numerous published articles.
The heart leads
- What is our brain made up of?
- What does it look like when all three brains are working optimally and communicating together effectively?
- What does it look like when burnout happens in each of our brain centers?
We live forward but we learn backward
- 3 brains: head, heart, and gut. The head brain is cognitive perception and meaning, the heart brain is all about our emotions and how we relate to things, and finally, our gut brain’s main function is about mobilization toward reward and away from fear and danger.
- Our prefrontal cortex is designed to preserve energy.
- Foundational sequence: start with the heart, then the head, back to the heart, and then the gut and finally back to the heart.
- You are not going to trust something that you haven’t spent time with (your different brain centers).
- We need to give each of our brains its own platform to do what it needs to do.
Reach out to Kim:
- Website: https://neurocoach-institute.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-everitt-64b1a721
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The head brain’s primary function is really to be creative, contrary to popular belief
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST? This show grows and impacts people only because of awesome people like you!
If you missed the introductory episode for Exploring Possibility, listen to it here.
Send in a voice message to connect with me: https://anchor.fm/exploringpossibility/message